Letters from Kat
Remember how people used to write each other actual letters? With pens, and envelopes, and beautiful handwriting? It took a day or two to arrive, but there was thoughtfulness, and personality, and intimacy.
Email is an amazing tool, but it's taken a lot of those feelings of connection away. I'll be using a keyboard instead of a nib, but I want to keep that same personal touch in my letters to you. But still making them super helpful, as your designer friend. I like thinking of them as old-fashioned notes for the digital age.
I share notes about:
- how visual content can help you grow your audience
- marketing and workflow tips for small businesses
- studio news and projects
- travel updates / life as a digital nomad
ANd goodies like:
- illustrated prints + digital wallpapers
- early access discounts
- free consultations each month
- marketing resources (cheatsheets, checklist)
- sketchnote summaries