trying to grow a business online is
You're told to focus on your website, your newsletter, social media, your branding, automated marketing, diversified income, and UX design .... but let's be real. Most of those just sound like fluffy words, and you're not really sure how a "like" is helping your business anyway.
You're ready to grow.
You just need a plan, some tools, and a bit of training.
you want to believe design + marketing can help.
But you believe in brass tacks.
- Like, what do you need to do to grow your audience, clients, sales? Not buzzwords, but specific strategies - design changes, messaging updates, and workflows - that make sense for your business.
- How those strategies, ultimately, help you create the sort of business (and lifestyle) you want. A map that connects the dots for you. You want to see how these plans will help you reach your goal.
- You want to know what you're getting, not in terms of deliverables, but in actual problems solved: you know, measurable results. Have a metric for success, set milestones, and track progress.
- How do you get there? You want a plan of what needs to happen when – to reach your goal. A schedule for deliverables, messaging, and key milestones to make sure everything's covered.
- And plans are great, but how do you actually make it happen? You need help creating and implementing those design materials and marketing ideas.
What if the hard work of finding and converting customers was done for you?
Make sales while you sleep by attracting more of your ideal customer and explaining your idea in the exact way they want with design and content marketing. And a smart website and sales funnel helps put this process on auto-pilot. Goodbye, sales stress.
What if you could stop worrying about updating social media?
If you want to grow your audience, you know that leading a conversation and building relationships is key. And social media is a huge part of that. But imaging that instead of trying to figure out what to share everyday – or posting sporadically and hurting your audience growth – you know exactly what to share online and easily schedule all your posts just once a month. Ahhh.
What if you knew exactly what to do next to reach your goal?
Instead of playing the indie business-owner's version of Pin The Tail On The Donkey in cyberspace, make hope visible, get a launch plan in place, and create momentum for success. Get clear about your goal (with numbers), get strategic about what you'll create, map out schedule - both for the upcoming sprint, and for the future - with milestones, and have a partner for success.
What if you could use tech-wizardry to help you spend less time doing tasks you don't like?
Stuff like replying to emails, scheduling calls, posting on social media, writing newsletters, sending invoices, following up with clients + customers, and managing files? While still keeping it personable. Monotony, begone.
What if you could get all that design + marketing work taken care of in one project?
Instead of working with a social media manager, website designer, content strategist, graphic designer, and brand designer separately, have one digital strategist take a look at your business holistically to create materials and systems that work together. During one project. Boom!
What if you knew which knob to turn to grow your business?
By setting metrics that map your goals to specific tactics, you'll know exactly what's working and have a better idea of where to focus to make a bigger impact. Finally be able to see how marketing and design are working for you.
These are the sort of problems digital strategy solves.
HOW IT WORKS
If It’s Worth Doing, It’s Worth Doing Right
Some designers just build websites and brands, which is great if you know what will fix your problem. But I’m a strategist as much as I am a designer. So instead of just creating a bunch of stuff without actually addressing your real business goals (more clients, more sales, more conversions), we’ll look at design, marketing, and your business processes as a system and create a plan for using them together.
You’ll be able to make the most impact with your investment, actually measure how you’re growing, and make marketing yourself an easy, sustainable option for the future.