Innovation is the combination of design, technology and business. My skills and experience span all three disciplines.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University
- Completed M.Eng.-level Systems Engineering project (see Hasbro Design Report)
- 3 years graphic design experience/ Photoshop ninja
- Fantastic drawing and rendering skills, both 2D and 3D
- Project management experience
- Mechatronics experience/ robotics nerd
- Kessler Fellow; placement in both product design and marketing
- Startup experience
- International work experience (India)
- Willingness to travel/relocate
- Passion for making the world a better place – ecologically and socially
- Educated in alternative energy systems, sustainable design and ecological principles
- Ridiculously quick learner
- Excellent organization skills + attention to detail
- Sincere and passionate
Call or email me anytime.
For more details on what I can do, check out my resume.