Hey, I'm Kat. I'm an indie analytical designer & digital nomad.
Big dork, tiny body. My weapons of choice are data and drawings. I design visuals & processes to help small businesses launch their ideas & get their content seen and, more importantly, acted on.
I BELIEVE IN USING LOGIC AND CREATIVITY TOGETHER TO CHANGE MORE IDEAS INTO REAL-WORLD ACTIONS.
I work with creatives, tech startups, and social entrepreneurs who want designs that are as actionable and measurable as they are good-looking. Because great design isn’t just pretty, it solves problems. It’s how we can use the information being shared in overwhelming amounts to do something meaningful.
Because I think we need less information, and more meaningful ways to apply it. Less information overload, more action.
Just for fun | 7 facts
- I love lists. Hello.
- I'm currently living in South Korea and travel 2-4 months a year.
- Favorite drink is a mix of assam tea + lapsang suchong. Try it. It's like drinking a happy campfire.
- I'm a certified geek in mechanical & systems engineering...
- ...but chose to live in the art dorm at Cornell. Also: I was in Rocky Horror.
- Istanbul, Turkey is my happy place. That paisley. Those lanterns. That tea.
- Writing about myself might be one of my 7 least favorite things. (Again: Love lists!)
Sound like we'd get along?
Follow along with me, or say hello